WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
GIVE – Donate to ONU and support our programmatic initiatives that help equip Veterans with the skills to succeed in business or join our Loyalty Brigade through recurring monthly or one-time donations and make a direct impact in the success of our Veterans after service. Read below to find out more about how your donation will help.
• Finding the Uniform – This is a comprehensive training program that targets veterans who are unemployed, underemployed or soon to separate/retire from the military and are searching for a new career.
• Enhancing the Uniform – This program facilitates the process of getting in front of hiring managers and putting the skills acquired through FTU to work. As part of the program, veterans receive additional career coaching, community resources, and access to the broad network of relationships Operation New Uniform has built within the business community.
• Mission Forward – This comprehensive program that works with businesses to provide enhanced resources aimed at helping ONU alumni liaise within select organizations to identify opportunities that help them identify their desired careers goals post-graduation. Resources include volunteering, job shadowing, mentoring, internship opportunities and more.
Loyalty Brigade: Operation New Uniform’s Loyalty Brigade programs gives our supporters the ability to personally impact the success of our Veterans after service. This monthly giving program has levels designed for all budgets.
• Veteran Committed Company Sponsor – $19/month
This level provides ONU Veterans with business cards, an ONU polo, portfolio, and an ONU lapel pin for networking events and job fairs.
• Veteran Interview Sponsor – $25/monthThis level provides ONU Veterans with a redesigned “demilitarized” resume as well as professional one-on-one coaching.
• Veteran Employment Sponsor – $35/month
This level provides ONU Veterans with ongoing career counseling and career services to help them land a career.
• Veteran Business Sponsor – $99/month
This level provides Veterans with professional business skills to use for interviewing.
• Operation New Uniform Sponsor – $299/month
This level provides Veterans with the training materials, trainers and professional development programs, giving them the tools and confidence to land a fulfilling career.
Click the appropriate option below to make either a monthly or a one-time donation in support of Operation New Uniform’s Loyalty Brigade Programs. As a Loyalty Brigade Program Sponsor, you will join an inspiring group of supporters who are loyal to Operation New Uniform and ensuring our Veterans have the post military success they deserve.
ONU Sponsor Monthly Donation ($299.00)
Veteran Business Sponsor Monthly Donation ($99.00)
Veteran Employment Sponsor Monthly Donation ($35.00)
Veteran Interview Sponsor Monthly Donation ($25.00)
Veteran Community Connection Sponsor Monthly Donation ($19.00)
One-Time Donations (Any Amount $5 or more)
*please note: you do not need a PayPal account to make your contribution via PayPal; major credit cards are accepted.
CONNECT – Make a business introduction or help our Veterans network with HR professionals and hiring managers interested in hiring these skilled professionals or learning more about our program.
ORGANIZE – Is your community or place of work looking for fun ways to get together, while supporting a good cause? Ask our team about fundraising and how you can help.
VOLUNTEER – ONU is always looking for skilled volunteers that want to put their talents to good use. ONU volunteers do everything from administrative tasks, helping at events, marketing, database management, and more. Reach out to us if you are interested in learning more.
PARTNER – ONU is actively seeking organizations and business partners interested in directly impacting the lives of our Veterans through our Veteran Committed Company Initiative.
• Veteran Committed Company (VCC) – This is a dynamic and tiered partnership between ONU and businesses committed to connecting and equipping Veterans with the confidence, community, and careers they deserve.
|Sign up for our Newsletter!
* These fields are required.
* These fields are required.